Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Unanswered Prayers.....

I have always loved the Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers". The older I have gotten, the more I see that God may not be telling me "No", he could be telling me "Not now". I spent a good part of Thursday on the phone with and emailing SWA. It had been over 4 weeks, since my interview. I could not get any answers!!! One of the girls that I met at my interview was in her first week of training. She was tellingly about her experience, along with other people in training's experience's with SWA's unorganization. Around 9:00 P.M., I received a response to my earlier email. It was just apologizing for the delay and telling me that correspondence would go out, that night. Literally 2 minutes later, I got the dreaded, standard email. I had to reread it, several times, before it actually set in. I did cry. I think that it was a little bit a cry of relief. I have amazing friends that are always so supportive of me. The encourage me, the guide me, they love me. I texted several (and talked to one) and they're sweet words were such soothing comforts. A few are FA's with SWA and the shared in my shock. They all made me promise that I would not give up. Honestly, I know it's not time. I'm not ready to go 5 weeks without pay. I can reapply, in 6 months. My car will be paid off, in 6 months. God has a plan. He didn't tell me "No!", he told me "Not now"........

No comments:

Post a Comment